Wednesday, 20 January 2016

More on target audience (mind map)

Hi everyone,

todays blog is a mind map that we made considering the target audience for our thriller film/opening that we are making.
Here I have included things such as lifestyle, ethnicity, age, gender and interests to build up on my last post. I have also included some details of what happens in our film and how this applies to what type of audience we think our film is for. This then applies to why this is an advantage to us as a film production.


(To view the mindmap, click on the '+' to zoom in and use pointer to move) 



I think that in tesms of aiming this thriller at my audience, posters on billbord ect. could be I belivie a great idea as people will tend to want to go and watch something if they see a poster of it somewhere and they like the look of it. I would aim this at a large audience by not making the posters look childish or like a old film that younger audiences would find boring, therefore more people i think will like the look of the posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment