Laura Knowles AS Foundation Portfolio

This is my AS Media Studies blog, please note that what is on my blog may not be posted at the time that it was made as I have changed things so as they fit in an order, thank you :)

Labels

  • Final Product- 'What Can't Speak Can't Lie'
  • Preliminary Task
  • Research and planning
  • Self Introduction
  • Theory class work...
  • Thriller opening evaluation

Sunday, 21 February 2016

Issues around representation


Posted by Laura Knowles at 06:37
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Research and planning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Laura Knowles
Hi i'm Laura and welcome to my A2 media studies blog . Here you will be able to see what I have been working on in lessons and will hopefully enjoy everything that I upload.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (72)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ▼  February (17)
      • Being the examiner
      • Issues around representation
      • Filming, day 3!
      • Filming, day 2!
      • filming, Day 1!
      • Practice shots/lighting
      • Short scnene practice...
      • Film Contribution Release Forms
      • Production tips
      • Equipment we will require for the filming of our t...
      • Strauss theory/Propp's theory
      • Final costumes
      • 1st location ideas
      • The narrative of our thriler
      • Costume Ideas
      • Testing the market
      • update on our cast/characters
    • ►  January (30)
  • ►  2015 (12)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)

Popular Posts

  • Testing the market
    Hi everyone, here are 2 members of our target audience telling us what they liked about our thriller opening draft (rough cut) and what...
  • Evaluation Question 5
  • 'DrIvE' previous student thriller analysis
    Hi everyone, today I would like to share a analysis that i did of a previous AS students thriller opening named 'DrIvE'. Although...
  • Preliminary Task Story Board
    This is a story board that we drew for the planning of our preliminary task. We drew what we would have liked  the different shots to ...
  • Propp's characters theory in relation to the Harry Potter films...
    Hi everyone, today I will be relating the Propp's character theory (which I have previously talked about) to the Harry Potter movies in ...
  • Self Introduction
    This is me! Hello I'm Laura and this is my AS Media blog. I have personally had some experience with video cameras and editing vide...
  • Evaluation Question 1
    Sorry all but I had to post the last slide as a picture as projeqt wouldn't put it on the slideshow even though I kept trying.....
  • Practice Camera Shots
    These different shots that we used were about the first day back at school... This shot is an establishing shot of the whole courty...
  • Props
    During the making of our thriller opening the props that were used were either items that we already owned or what me and Tammy made.  ...
  • Costume Ideas
    Hi everyone, here are the ideas that me and Tammy have for the costumes of our characters. As you can see they are very simpple which is wh...
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.