- To play a part in my production so far I have been the main actor in the film while Tammy has been in charge of the camera.
- Both me and Tammy have made the props that we used together.
- Tammy has done most of the editing on our thriller opening, however I have helped her find resources and give her ideas. (We have also always made sure that we agree on something before adding it to our film).
- I have been in charge of the blog posts that have been shared between me and Tammy. These include a Target audience mind map, a film poster, explaining the narrative of our thriller and location and costume ideas etc..
- I think that both me and Tammy have 'pulled our weight' in helping to create our thriller opening as we have both took roles in which we think we can work best on. (By this I mean that we know what our strengths and weaknesses are and have took on the roles that we think we can do best) However we have also helped each other with our roles so as we both had a say in what was being done.
During the making of our thriller opening, we also both agreed on important things such as settings as in our film we use quite a vary of different settings so as the viewer doesn't get bored.
I think that by working in this way with specific roles we have found it easier to manage everything that we needed to include in our film and the research and planning that goes towards it. This was an advantage as me and Tammy are in different media groups meaning that we had different lesson times, therefore by giving ourselves specific roles we knew what we had to do when we went to our lessons.
Although we have not been working together in lessons, me and tammy have been using lunch times and after schools to work more on our editing and to see whether we both agree on things such as effects applied to our film.

No comments:
Post a Comment